Cookies are small files of data that are stored temporarily in your web browser every time you visit a website.
There are many different types of cookies. Cookies track user behaviour to help deliver a better shopping experience online, they do not contain any personal or private information.
On yesbathrooms.co.uk we use the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies - these are generated by us and exist whilst you are browsing and navigating the website. These cookies are necessary for the operation of the website and will be deleted when the web browser is closed.
We use these session cookies to:
- Remember things like information you've entered on order forms when you navigate to dif-ferent pages in a single web browser session
- Remember the goods and services you ordered when you get to the checkout page
- Identify you as being logged in
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the website works
Here is a list of the cookies we have defined as ‘Session’.
- First-party cookies - these track your behaviour on our website so that we can deliver a better and smoother customer experience for you.
- Third-party cookies - these are cookies that exist outside of our website, for example, social networks such as Facebook which allow our users to share products and pages of the website with their friends. Another example, Google Analytics which records page views and other details of your visit so that we can improve the functionality of our website. These cookies collect infor-mation about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any er-rors. These cookies don’t collect any information that could identify you – all the information col-lected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our advertising is.
We use these third party cookies to:
- Provide statistics on how our website is used
- See how effective our adverts are (we don’t use this information to target adverts to you when you visit other websites)
- Provide feedback to partners that one of our visitors also visited their website. This can in-clude details of any products bought. This lets our partners improve their website, but we don't allow our partners to reuse this information for further advertising
- Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur
- Test different designs of our website
Here is a list of the cookies we have defined as ‘Third Party’.
- datr (facebook.com)
- locale (facebook.com)
- lu (facebook.com)
- _e_oPLf_0 (facebook.com)
- guest_id (twitter.com)
- k (twitter.com)
- pid (twitter.com)
- OACBLOCK (criteo.com)
- OACCAP (criteo.com)
- Dis (criteo.com)
- Eid (criteo.com)
- Evt (criteo.com)
- Extid (criteo.com)
- Udc (criteo.com)
- Udi (criteo.com)
- Uic (criteo.com)
- uid (criteo.com)
- Persistent cookies - these are cookies that are stored on your hard drive until they expire or until they are manually disabled. The cookies remember your behaviour on our website and will store your details to make things easier for you so that the next time you visit our website you will not need to re-enter the same information that you previously entered.
EU Cookie Law